Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training
Program in various airports in Northern Region for the year 2021-22. During the period of Apprenticeship, the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till
date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
Details of posts and qualification
|Field of Specialization/ Discipline||No. of|
training at Northern
|1.||Civil (Graduate)||10||1 year||Graduate|
Udaipur, etc and
various offices in
|2.||Civil (Diploma)||07||1 year|
|3.||Electrical (Graduate)||09||1 year|
|4.||Electrical (Diploma)||06||1 year|
|5.||Electronics (Graduate)||03||1 year||Technical|
|6.||Electronics (Diploma)||13||1 year|
|7.||Computer Science/ Information|
|8.||Computer Science/ Information|
|10.|| Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate)||02||1 year|
|12.||Architect (Graduate)||04||1 year|
Last date of application: 31/10/2021 (please read the general instructions carefully before applying)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified
Airports/Establishments. The allocated airport/station/unit will be final; no change in place
of training will be done.
- As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time,
candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their
apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same
qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had apprenticeship training/job
experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications,
shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
Mode of Selection:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and
submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through
their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region
based on their registration location (in portal).
E. Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
How to apply
- Go to official website aai.aero
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for Engagement of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice (Under apprentice act,1961)-in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region and Engagement of ITI Apprentice (Under apprentice act,1961)-in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region , click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to BOAT/ RDAT Portal, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.