Amazon India is inviting applicants for the post of Financial Analyst Intern. Interested candidates who possess the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology industry. The business has been dubbed as “one of the most powerful economic and cultural forces in the world.” Also as “the most successful brand on the planet.”
|JOB ROLE||Financial Analyst Intern|
|EXPERIENCE||4+ years in Accounts Payable|
|JOB DURATION||9-18 months|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION||Not mentioned|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Candidate(s) will have the chance to collaborate directly with business and finance executives
- High attention to detail and a thorough understanding of the business
- Internal audit, business finance, accounting, financial planning, and other functions should be performed
- Knowledge of evaluating data in order to make business suggestions.
- Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC in first attempt.
- Available to intern with us for 9-18 months.
- Have excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- High attention to detail and a thorough understanding of the business.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- MS Excel and Accounting Principles Proficiency.
- Stipend: INR 35,000/Month
- Accommodation: Will be provided by Amazon for the first 15 days of arrival at work location.
- Flight: To and Fro from base location to work location provided by Amazon.
- Cab Service: First 7 days of cab usage in work location will be reimbursed upto INR 7,000.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AMAZON INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2022?
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
READ ANOTHER ARTICLE:
WELL ACADEMY WISHES YOU ALL THE LUCK!