Today we have a Job Opening at one of the world’s biggest companies, Amazon. Amazon Recruit for the post of Amazon Seller Partner. Moreover, any graduate from any stream can apply for Amazon-off campus Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Amazon.
Job Role :
Amazon seller partner support
- Act as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Maintain a positive and professional image, always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Keep records of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation – Any stream/Any year pass out (should hold a valid full time Graduation
- English & Hindi languages (proficiency in both languages is a must)
Location : Work From Home PAN India
- Must have a good internet connection
- 0 to 10 years of experience
- Should be comfortable working in shifts
- Fresher or experienced, any field welcome, should be 18+
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Give Amazon versant test. Once you are selected for the next round the company will share the details in couple of months
- Post Selection, Training will be provided by the company
Salary : Rs. 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
5 days a week, 2 consecutive days off
Click here for Detailed Video and how to apply for Amazon.