Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) announced the notification for the Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) for the post of Trainee Scientific Officer(TSO). However, candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech or B.Sc from Recognized University are eligible. Besides, the final year can also apply for BARC Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Notification Release Date||10th July 2021|
|Registration Deadline||7th August 2021|
|Online Application Deadline||9th August 2021|
|Exam Date||5th to 12th September 2021|
|Result Date||30th September 2021|
BARC Notification Details 2021:-
|Name of Organization||BARC|
|EPFO Full Form||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Scientist Officers|
|Total Vacancy||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Screening Test and Interview|
BARK OCES Salary:-
|Pay Level||Pay matrix- 7 ( Rs. 56,100)|
|Basic pay||Rs. 56,100|
|Perks and allowances Pay||Rs.|
|Total BARC OCES Pay (Basic)||Rs. 95,000|
BARC OCES Vacancy 2021
The BARC OCES total number of Vacancies will be released soon with the official notification for the BARC OCES exam 2021. The vacancies for Scientific Officers at BARC are not announced yet. We will also update it soon after it gets announced.
BARC OCES Application Fee 2021
Once the application form is filled, candidates have to pay application fees that vary for candidates belonging to different candidates mentioned below.
- Category I General / OBC (Male) – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 0/-
- Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKA) – Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female – Rs. 0/-
Eligibility Criteria Of BARC
Find below the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who apply for Engineering Disciplines (codes 21-29) must have done B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. with at least 60% aggregate marks in one of the engineering subjects. Candidates must possess the valid GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Those who apply for Fast Reactor Technology-M (FRT-M, code 30) must have done B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- If you are interested for Fast Reactor Technology-E (FRT-E, code 31) then you must hold degree B.E. /B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with at least 60%* aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- To apply for Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA&QC, code 32), candidate must have successfully completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
Candidates before applying must check the age limit below:
- General category-26 years
- OBC-29 years
- SC/ST- 31 years
- Persons domiciled in the Kashmir division state should be of age 31 years.
- The paper will be commenced in the online mode.
- The paper will have 100 questions
- Exam duration will be 2 hours
- Each question will be of 3 marks.
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates cannot carry physical calculators in the examination hall. Instead, there will be the availability of virtual calculators at the terminal.