BEL Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer/Assistant /Executive /Accounts Executive/Project Engineer for 95 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BA/BBA/MBA/PG Diploma/B.Com in relevant field with work experience are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The selection process is based on academic performance/interview.
BEL Recruitment 2021 for Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Application Last Date||27 October 2021|
Trainee Engineer- I :
- Full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Mechanical from a AICTE recognized University/ Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with 1 Year of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
Project Engineer- I :
- Full Time course in BE/B. Tech in Electronics/ Mechanical from a AICTE recognized University/Institution. First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates. Candidates with minimum 2 years of post qualification and relevant Industrial experience.
- Project Engineer (Electronics): 16 Posts
- Project Engineer (Mechanical): 17 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Electronics): 33 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 22 Posts
- Trainee Engineer–I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Engineer-I – Rs. 35,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech||75 %|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10 %|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15 %|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I–Rs.500/-
- Trainee Engineers – I – Rs.200/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 October 2021.
For More Details:Click here
To Apply:Click here