BHEL is inviting Applications for the post BHEL recruitment 2022 of Engineer/ Executive Trainee in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, Chemical & Metallurgy Engineering, Finance, and HR Professionals. The starting date of the application is 13-9-2022. freshers are eligible to apply.
The interested candidate for the post of it with mentioned qualifications can apply for the position through the link provided at the end of the article. The vacancy of it is 150. and the salary of it is Rs.98,000. Please scroll down the careerbywell page for more details about the job role and responsibility, eligibility criteria and salary, etc. Also, get full notification of BHEL Recruitment 2022 on this page. The last date of recruitment is 4-10-2022.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India. It is also one of the leading companies in the power field. It is engaged in the design engineering, construction testing, etc of a wide range of products and services.
|Job Role||Engineer/ Executive Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E, Any graduate with C.A.|
|Salary||CTC 12 LPA|
DETAILED ELIGIBILITY OF BHEL RECRUITMENT 2022 :
Engineer Trainee in (Civil/ Mechanical/ IT/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy):
- Graduation in Engineering /Technology or Five years integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering or Technology in Civil or Electrical or Metallurgy Engineering etc.
Executive Trainee in (Finance):
- Graduation AND Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants.
Executive Trainee in (HR):
- For BHEL recruitment 2022 you must have Graduation With Two years of regular Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Social Work or MBA etc.
- Civil Enggineering– 40
- Chemical Engineering– 10
- Mechanical Enggiineering– 30
- IT/ Comp. Sc Enggineering– 20
- Electrical Enggineering– 15
- Metallurgy Enggineering– 5
- Finance– 20
- HR– 10
- Engineer Trainee in (Civil/ Mechanical/ IT/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy)– 27 years. For BHEL recruitment 2022All the Candidates born before 01/09/1995 are not eligible to apply, OR 29 years for candidates having two years’ full-time Post Graduation in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
- Executive Trainee in (Finance)– 29 years. All the Candidates born before 01-09-1993 are not eligible to apply.
- Executive Trainee in (HR)– 29 years. All the Candidates born before 01-09-1993 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates undergoing training for 1 year- basic pay – Rs 50 K. Pay Scale- of Rs 50 K-1.6 L.
- After successful completion of training- Pay Scale Rs 60 K -1.8 L /- and basic pay – Rs 60 K.
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL Recruitment 2022 will have to appear
for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirements,
candidates will be shortlisted for Interviews in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Computer Based
Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Score.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BHEL RECRUITMENT 2022 ?
MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
APPLY HERE: CLICK HERE
ALSO READ: TASL RECRUITMENT 2022
WELL ACADEMY WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!