CIPET Recruitment 2020 – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites application form from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor purely on a contract basis. Totally 31 vacancies are available in CIPET Recruitment. Candidates with the educational background of M.E./ M.Techwith required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test with skill/practical test and/or interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with documents to the below postal address on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 April 2020|
For Assistant Professor:
- Candidates should complete full time 1st class M.E. / M.Tech. in Mechanical / Chemical / Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Plastics / Polymer Technology / Plastics Engineering / CAD-CAM or equivalent from a recognized university
- Candidates having higher qualification (PhD) will be preferred
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: 7 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: 5 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Assistant Professor Grade-III: 2 years of relevant post qualification experience
Age Limit (as on 13.04.2020): Upto 65 years
Post wise vacancies: 31 Posts
- Plastics Engineering & Technology: 16 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 09 Posts
- Manufacture Engineering: 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor Grade I: Rs.65,000/- p.m
- Assistant Professor Grade II: Rs.55,000/- p.m
- Assistant Professor Grade III: Rs.45,000/- p.m.
CIPET Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in CIPET website (www.cipet.gov.in) and duly fill the application form in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by speed post to the following postal address on or before 13 April 2020.
Note: Candidate should mention “Advt.No.CIPET/HO-AI/CM/C/2020”, “Name of the Post applied“ and “Name of the Centre applied“ in bold letters on top of the envelope.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Principal Director (New Projects),
CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032