Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020: (CTS) scheduled to hire for the post of Junior Data Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates & Programmer Trainee-B.Sc/BCA 2018 & 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Junior Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in Pharmacy|
Qualification:Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in Pharmacy
• Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
• Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
• For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
Project / Process:• Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
• Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
• Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Knowledge Management:• Understand various document templates and standards(Such as SOP’s) to interpret the documents & related terminologies.
People/Team Management:• Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time sheet submission, Assimilation & Attendance.
Apply : Click HERE