Coir Board announced job notification for the post of Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Assistant and many other posts. However, any graduate can apply for COIR board Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply online for COIR Board Recruitment 2021.
Coir Board Recruitment 2021:
|Organization Name||COIR Board|
|Post Name||Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Assistant /Showroom Manager/Assistant/Upper Division Clerk/Junior Stenographer/Others|
|Educational Qualification||Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/SSLC|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of COIR Board Recruitment 2021
Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering):
- Degree in Mechanical /Engineering with two years’ experience in Machine and structural fabrication.
Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification):
- Second Class Bachelors degree in Textile Technology with three years experience in weaving textiles or furnishing fabrics. OR First Class Diploma in Textile Technology with five years experience in weaving in textiles or furnishing fabrics.
Scientific Assistant (Engineering):
- First or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR First or Second Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in running or maintenance of textile processing or machinery or equipment.
Showroom Manager Gr. III:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years experience in Marketing of consumer products.
- First or Second Class Graduate.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. One year experience of Knowledge in Computer application and word processing.
- SSLC or equivalent with 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting.
Mechanic Gr. II:
- Pass in KGTE or MGTE Higher Workshop Mechanic or III in the Trade of Mechanic with at least one year experience as a Mechanic in a concern of repute.
- SSLC or equivalent examination with typewriting Hindi.
Lower Division Clerk:
- SSLC or equivalent. 30 w.p.m. in typewriting essential.
- SSLC or equivalent having knowledge of Book Keeping and Accountancy. 30 w.p.m.in typewriting (English) essential. Preference will be given to the staff already working in the Showroom
- SSLC or equivalent. A pass in the Advanced Training Course conducted by the National Coir Training and Design Centre.
- ITI certificate (Electrician or Fitter).
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering): Not exceeding 35 years
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification): Not exceeding 40 years
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): Not exceeding 30 years
- Showroom Manager Gr.III: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Assistant: Not exceeding 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk: Not exceeding 27 years
- Junior Stenographer: Not exceeding 30 years
- Mechanic Gr.II: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Hindi Typist: Not exceeding 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Not exceeding 25 years
- Salesman: Not exceeding 30 years
- Training Assistant: Not exceeding 30 years
- Machine Operator: Not exceeding 35 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) – 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification) – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering) – 01 Post
- Showroom Manager Gr.III – 04 Posts
- Assistant – 09 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Mechanic Gr.II – 01 Post
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Salesman – 05 Posts
- Training Assistant – 03 Posts
- Machine Operator – 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering): Rs.56100- 177500/-
- Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification): Rs.56100- 177500/-
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering): Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Showroom Manager Gr.III: Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Assistant: Rs.35400- 112400/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25500- 81100/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs.25500- 81100/-
- Mechanic Gr.II: Rs.25500- 81100/-
- Hindi Typist: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Salesman: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Training Assistant: Rs.19900- 63200/-
- Machine Operator: Rs.19900- 63200/-
Coir Board Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be on the basis of a Written Examination (except SL.1 & 2). There will also be interview in the case of Senior Scientific Officer (Engineering) and Senior Scientific Officer (Product Diversification). In the case of Junior Stenographer, Hindi Typist, Lower Division Clerk, Salesman and Training Assistant, the selection process includes Written Test and Skill/Practical Test.
- SL.No.1 to 2 will be Rs.500/-
- SL.No.3 to 5 will be Rs.400/-
- SL.No.6 to 13 will be Rs.300/-.
- No fee is payable by SC, ST, PwD, Exservicemen and female candidates.
How to apply for Coir Board Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 15 August 2021.
Click here for Detailed Notification
Click here to apply for COIR Board Recruitment 2021