CRPF GD Constable Medical Test Date 2020 Released!!!!!! Central Reserve Police Force – The result of additional candidates shortlisted for PST/ PET of Constable (GD) in CAPFS, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018 was declared by the Staff Selection Commission and shortlisted 1,678 candidates for Detailed Medical examination.
- CRPF GD Constable Exam Date 2020:
- CRPF GD Constable PST/PET Details:
- CRPF GD Constable Admit Card 2020:
- CRPF GD Constable 2020 Medical Exam Syllabus:
- CRPF GD Constable 2020 Method of Selection:
- CRPF GD Constable 2020 Medical Examination and Screening Of Testimonials
- CRPF GD Constable 2020 Recruitment/ Selection Process:
CRPF GD Constable Exam Date 2020:
The Detailed Medical examination of 1,723 qualified candidates (including Petitioners of Kerala High Court) is scheduled from 26/03/2020 to 07/04/2020 and E-Admit card for shortlisted candidates have been uploaded on CRPF website https://crpf.gov.in/.
CRPF GD Constable PST/PET Details:
|Name of the Board||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Constable (GD)|
|Medical Exam Date||26/03/2020 to 07/04/2020|
|Status||Medical Test Date & Admit Card Released|
CRPF GD Constable Admit Card 2020:
Candidates are requested to download the E-Admit Cards from the link available on Recruitment section on CRPF Websites
All candidates are also directed to bring printed E-Admit card at the time of DME. Candidates will not be permitted for DME without Admit Card. They should also bring the original documents for checking by the Board of officers.
The Call up letter/Admit card to the candidates will be uploaded on the website https://cisfrectt.in at each stage i.e. for PET/PST, documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Detailed medical examination during the recruitment process.
CRPF GD Constable 2020 Medical Exam Syllabus:
|The person who seeks appointment for the above posts are liable to undergo medical examination in accordance to revised medical guidelines for recruitment medical examination in CAPFs and AR issued vide MHA UO No. A.VI-1/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20th May’2015. He shall fulfill the medical standards as elucidated therein.|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard. Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurements but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.|
|1.||Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision) Better eye – N6 Worse eye – N6|
|2.||Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant Vision) Better eye – 6/6 Worse eye – 6/6|
|3.||Refraction Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.|
|4.||Color Vision: CP II by ISIHARA.Remarks : Binocular vision is required|
|The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, Varicose vein and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties|
|Tattoos: – It is noticed that during medical examination, the candidates having ‘tattoos’ in various parts of their body are appearing for medical examination. In this regard, Ministry of Home Affairs vide its letters No. I-45020/7/2012/ Pers-II dated 12.01.2017 and 30.01.2017 issued the following guidelines regarding candidates having tattoos applying for Constable/Driver and Constable/ DCPO Examination:-|
|(a) Content:-Being a secular country, the religious sentiments of our countrymen are to be respected and thus, tattoos depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.|
|(b) Location: – Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.|
|(c) Size:- Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body|
|who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension|
|personnel of the Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstance beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension|
|Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension|
|Medical Category||“A” (AYE) or SHAPE-I at the time of discharge. They should also possess the same medical standards prescribed for direct recruits for the post of Constable/Driver & Constable/DCPO in CISF|
CRPF GD Constable 2020 Method of Selection:
All candidates applying for the recruitment will be called for the 1st stage of the recruitment which will either be (1) written test or (2) PET/PST, Documentation and trade test. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/PST, documentation and Trade Test. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for the recruitment process.
CRPF GD Constable 2020 Medical Examination and Screening Of Testimonials
- Only those candidates who have qualified both the stages will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. However, the number of candidates to be called for medical examination would depend on the merit position of the candidates in written examination and cut-off marks in each post and each category with reference to the number of vacancies in each post and each category.
- Candidates will be declared either FIT OR UNFIT. No candidate will be declared as temporary unfit.
- In all the cases a candidate, who has been declared UNFIT for appointment in CISF in the Medical Examination will be communicated the grounds for rejection in broad terms by the Examining Medical Officer, The candidate, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Examination, can submit an appeal for REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION within 15 days from the date on which the candidate has been declared unfit, with a proof of his fitness in the prescribed form as per Appendix – ‘H’ and Appendix – ‘I’ respectively. The Medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been declared unfit for appointment by a Medical Officer. The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Review Medical Examination Fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty five only) through Demand Draft. (The details of authority to whom the appeal should be submitted and DDO concerned and payable branch etc will be mentioned in the rejection slip itself to be issued by the Examining Medical Officer/Chairman of the Recruitment Board).
1) The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the PET/PST, Documentation, Trade Test and written examination, and medical examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the department.
2) An undertaking shall be taken from all the selected candidates at the time of joining that if at any stage of their service career, if they are found to be color blind they will be boarded out as per the SHAPE policy in vogue in time and enclose with their Service Records.
3) In case any candidate is found ineligible or suppressing facts on any ground at any time during the recruitment process, his candidature/selection/ appointment may be cancelled accordingly.
The recruitment process will consist of Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:-
- Application from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Candidates should also not wait till the last date of application to avoid a situation where they are deprived to fill up application due to reasons of crash of website due to heavy influx of applications and delay attributable to technical errors.
- Application fee @ Rs.100/- from General and OBC candidates will be charged.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. All such candidates must submit requisite certificate in prescribed proforma from the competent authority to prove their status. Failing to produce certificate in the prescribed format will render their candidature to be cancelled at PET/PST stage itself
There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination is as under: –
- a) OMR/Computer based written examination which will be bilingual i.e. Hindi & English.
- b) PET/PST, Documentation & Trade test.
The candidates who find place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each Post and category will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
The candidates will be medically examined in accordance with revised uniform guidelines for recruitment medical examination in CAPFs & AR issued vides MHA UO No. A.VI-1/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20th May’2015 and any other instructions issued by Govt. of India from time to time to assess their physical and medical fitness.
Final selection will be made on the basis of merit in the written examination from amongst the candidates found fit in detailed medical examination & review medical examination.
No race/Physical Endurance Test will be held for Ex-Servicemen at the time of their recruitment in CISF. However, Ex-Servicemen will be required to appear at the time of PET/PST event to record their measurements, documentation and produce their education certificate and other testimonials. They will also appear and qualify in trade test, written test, & medical examination. Ex-Servicemen will be required to qualify in medical examination as per MHA UO No. A.VI-1/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20th May’ 2015.
In case of inability to download the call letters/admit cards for PET / PST, Written examination & Medical examination etc., from the website, candidates should contact CISF Regional Recruitment Centre (RRCs) of the STATE to which he belongs at least one week before the commencement of recruitment.
Note: The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the PET/PST, documentation, Trade test centres, Written examination center and venue of Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination (Same as mentioned/used in the online application form), failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination/recruitment at any cost.
CRPF GD Constable 2020 Recruitment/ Selection Process:
There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination as under:-
- OMR or Computer based Written Examination which will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- PET/PST, Documentation & Trade test.
Note: – The sequence of the above two stages may interchange at the discretion of CISF due to administrative reason/prevailing circumstances.
(3) Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
(4) Drawal of final selection list on the basis of merit in the written, option chosen by the applicant and result of Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination.
Candidates are advised to have sufficient practice for the Run test/PET before coming for recruitment. They are further advised to get themselves medically examined regarding their suitability to run the specified distance in the given time. CISF or Government of India will not be responsible for any injury/mishap or medical problem during the course of recruitment process/test.
CRPF Constable GD Admit Card 2020 – Available Soon