DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites application for the post of DRDO – Defence Laboratory – JRF for 03 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.sc in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for these jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal/E-mail and attend the walk-in on the respective date and respective venue. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below.
DRDO – Defence Laboratory Walk-in-Interview 2020 for JRF:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Venue Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Walk-in Date||24, 25, 26 March 2020|
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication in first division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.E/ M.Tech degrees in professional courses in Electronics / Electronics & Communication in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level
- Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Chemistry with first division and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST. OR
- B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Material Science/ Polymer Science/ Industrial Chemistry/ Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.E/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Material Science / Industrial Chemistry / Nanotechnology in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level.
- Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with first division and National Eligibility Test ( NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST. OR
- B.E./B.Tech in Material Science/ Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.E./M.Tech degrees in professional courses in Material Science / Nanotechnology in first division, both at graduate and post graduate level.
Age Limit (as on the date of interview): Not exceeding 28 years
Age relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Electronics: 01 post
- Physics: 01 post
- Chemistry: 01 post
DRDO – Defence Laboratory Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply for DRDO – Defence Laboratory Walk-in-Interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview at the following venue on 24, 25, 26 March 2020 along with complete Bio-Data with recent passport size
photograph affixed on top right corner of the first page and one set of self attested copies of all Degrees/ Academic qualification certificates/ Mark Sheet/ Experience Certificate etc.
For More Details: Click here
Date: Reporting Time: 10 AM
- Electronics: 24.03.2020
- Chemistry: 25.03.2020
- Physics: 26.03.2020
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace
Jodhpur — 342 011, Rajasthan