ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the job notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentices & Technician Apprentices in various disciplines for 185 vacancies and ECIL scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Scientific Assistant & Senior Artisan with 2 vacancies on contract basis and Technical Officer for only 2 vacancies, totally 189 vacancies are available in this ECIL recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Apprentices post and for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Senior Artisan post candidates can attend the walk-in on the respective date and time to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Scientific Asst/ Senior Artisan:
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant/ Senior Artisan|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Narora (UP)|
|Venue Date||New Delhi|
|Walk-in Date||18 January 2020|
For Senior Artisan (Contract):
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in Electronics or Computers or Instrumentation or Radio & TV trade
- Experience: Minimum of two years post qualification experience in the field of Testing &
Maintenance of Electronics / Instrumentation Systems / Communication Gadgets / Computers.
For Scientific Assistant (Contract):
- Candidates should complete first class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education
- Experience: One year post qualification experience the field of Testing & Maintenance of Electronics / Instrumentation Systems / Communication Gadgets / Computers
Upper Age Limit as on (31.12.2019): 25 Years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Senior Artisan (Contract): 1 Post (UR)
- For Scientific Assistant (Contract): 1 Post (UR)
- For Scientific Assistant: Rs.19,058/-
- For Senior Artisan: Rs.17,466/-
ECIL Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the written test / practical test.
How to Apply for ECIL Walk-In-Interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the selection process with duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following venue on 18 January 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 18 January 2020 Time: 9:30 AM – 12 PM
ECIL Zonal Office,
# D-15, DDA,
Local Shopping Complex, A Block,
Ring Road, Naraina (Near
Naraina Metro Station)
Documents to Carry (Original):
- Date of birth
- Qualification, experience and caste etc.
- ID proof
- One set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph