ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) scheduled the walk-in-interview for the post of Technical Officer for 11 vacancies at New Delhi and Jr. Artisan for only 01 vacancies and Technical Officer for only 02 vacancies at Assam on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in relevant field with required work experience are eligible to apply for Technical Officer job, for Jr. Artisan post candidates with ITI qualification are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in with duly filled application form with the required documents on respective date and place. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ECIL Walk-In-Interview 2020 for Technical Officer at New Delhi:
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in Date||14 February 2020|
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University
- Experience: One year post qualification experience in the field of design and development of front end applications and expertise in C, C++, C#, web services,
IBM BPM tools. Candidates having experience in qt development environment, web administration and having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred.
Note: First class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Upper Age Limit as on (31.12.2019): 30 Years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 more years relaxation in PWD category.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For UR – 6 Posts
- For OBC – 3 Posts
- For SC – 1 Post
- For ST – 1 Post
ECIL Technical Officer Selection Process:
Selection will be based on performance in the personal interview.
How to Apply ECIL Walk-In-Interview 2020 for Technical Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled the application form along with all original certificates and attend the interview on 14 February 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 14 February 2020 Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
ECIL Zonal Office,
D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
A-Block Ring Road, Naraina,
New Delhi -110 028,
Documents to Carry (Original):
- Date of birth
- Qualification, experience, category and PWD certificate if applicable etc.
- ID proof
- One set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph