GAIL Recruitment 2020 – GAIL (India) Ltd invites online job notifications for the role of Executive Trainee in Chemical/Instrumentation disciplines through GATE 2020. Candidate with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering & Instrumentation Engineering with valid GATE – 2020 score are only eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of GAIL Recruitment are given below.
GAIL Recruitment 2020:
GAIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2020||1 October 2019|
|Application Starting Date||12 February 2020|
|Last Date||12 March 2020|
Executive Trainee (Chemical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2019-20) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 03.03.2020): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules
GAIL ET Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2020.
- Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper||GATE 2020 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2020 Score is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply GAIL Recruitment 2020 for ET?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 12 February to 12 March 2020.
Note: Only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid.
For More Details & Apply at GAIL: Click here (Link will be activated on 12 February 2020)