HP is inviting applicants for the post of Accounting & Finance. Interested candidates who possess the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
HP Inc. is a Palo Alto, California-based global information technology firm that makes personal computers (PCs), printers, and related consumables, as well as 3D printing solutions. In the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations by total revenue, HP was ranked No. 58. As of January 2021, it was the world’s second largest personal computer vendor by unit sales.
|JOB ROLE||Accounting & Finance|
|JOB LOCATION||Bangalore / Work from home till situation improves|
|JOB DURATION||12 months|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY||16th July, 2022|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Work on the preparation of financial statements
- Standardize and centralize all the client audit schedules report preparation
- Work on supporting the work for statutory audits
- Prepare and standardize financial statements
- Proficient in Accounting.
- Familiar with MS-Word and MS-Excel.
Stipend: Rs.35,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
WHO CAN APPLY?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st Jul’22 and 5th Aug’22
- are available for duration of 12 months
- have relevant skills and interests
HOW TO APPLY FOR HP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2022?
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
READ ANOTHER ARTICLE:
WELL ACADEMY WISHES YOU ALL THE LUCK!