IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of CRP Clerical -X for 1,557 vacancies of 2021 – 22 in public sector banks across the country. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ibps.in) website on or before 23 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBPS Clerk 2020-Recruitment Details:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||02 September 2020|
|Last Date||23 September 2020|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2020): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2020:
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk 2020 State Wise Vacancies: (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||–|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||05|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.ibps.in) website from 02 September to 23 September 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2020:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17.11.2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 18.11.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31.12.2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: 12.01.2021
- Online Examination – Main: 24.01.2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01.04.2021