IDCO Recruitment 2021 – The Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) invites online web-application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of Assistant Manager/Junior Manager – 45 vacancies for a period of one year. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/MBA are eligible to apply for this job through online on or before 30 October 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of WCL Ltd Recruitment are given below.
IDCO Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Junior Manager|
|Stipend||Rs. 16880 – 142400/-|
|Last Date||30 October 2021|
Assistant Manager (Admn. /MSME) :
- The candidate should possess Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce discipline with MBA from a recognized university or institution.
Junior Manager (Civil/PH) :
- The candidate should possess HSC pass or equivalent with Civil Engineering Diploma from a recognized university or institution.
Junior Manager (Electrical) :
- The candidate should possess HSC pass or equivalent with Electrical Engineering Diploma from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit: 21 – 32 years
- Assistant Manager (Admn. /MSME) – 14 Posts
- Junior Manager (Civil/PH) – 23 Posts
- Junior Manager (Electrical) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Junior Manager – Rs.16,880 – 1,12,400/-
IDCO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Main written examination will be objective type to be conducted on CBT. Each objective MCQ will carry one mark. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks would be deducted. Different sets of question paper shall be prepared for different discipline/sessions.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.500/-
- UR & SEBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
How to apply for IDCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 October 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here