IFFCO Invites applicants for the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Interested candidates who meet the required qualification can enrol through the link provided at the end of the article, The last registration date is 15/08/2022.
|JOB ROLE||Graduate Engineer Apprentice|
|QUALIFICATION||B.Tech (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics and Civil)|
|JOB LOCATION||At any of the IFFCO Plants located in PAN India. However, the position is transferable in any of the existing or future establishments of IFFCO or its subsidiaries at any time.|
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION||15/08/2022|
- Four Years Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from University / Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics and Civil.
- General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply. Those candidates who have CGPA score in BE/B.Tech degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- Candidates who have passed their degree in 2018 and thereafter can only apply. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by August, 2022 can also apply.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- The candidates short-listed based on their performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for the Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at designated centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- The candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates. Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
- The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final Centre based test will be called for personal interview.
SALARY: Stipend and other benefits will be paid per the Organisation’s rules during the apprenticeship period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 31st July 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IFFCO RECRUITMENT 2022?
FOR MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
WELL ACADEMY WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!