IIM Bangalore, in collaboration with the Ministry of Skill Development, Government of India, has released the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2021 or MGNF 2021 notification for the academic year 2021-2023. Besides, any bachelor degree is eligible for the MGNF fellowship program. However, Those Candidates who are interested and eligible can join this program can apply online at MGNF Website.
|Registration opens||13th February 2021|
|Registration closes||27th March 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|Test date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week of April 2021|
|Personal Interview||2nd to 4th week of May 2021|
MGNF 2021 Requirements
- Should be a citizen of India
- Age between 21-30 years at the time of application
- At least a graduate in any discipline (Engineering, Law, Medicine, Social Sciences, etc.) from a recognized university or a post-graduate from a recognized university
- Three years of work experience after secondary schooling in the social/non-profit sector with an interest in working in rural areas is preferred. However, individuals with no work experience and a strong motivation to work in this area may apply.
- Ability to express proficiency in the official language used in the state government
MGNF Vacancy Details
- Year 1: ₹50,000 per month.
- Year 2: ₹60,000 per month.
What’s in it for you:
- The fellowship is a unique opportunity to promote skill development in district economies.
- The two-year blended program combines classroom sessions at host IIMs with the mentorship of Fellows while in the district.
- It provides an opportunity to engage with schemes and institutions at the district level to strengthen institutions and improve skill development, link markets and create growth.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will be based on entrance test and personal interview.
Examination Pattern: This examination will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions. It is conducted for 100 marks. This includes questions from the sections on General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. The test will take place in the third week of April 2021. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for a personal interview.
The application fee is INR 500 + GST.
Candidates applying by March 7, 2021, will be eligible for a discounted application fee of INR 400 + GST.
Click here to for full notification
click here to apply for MGNF fellowship