Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist/Project Associate/Field Assistant. However, B.E/B,Tech, M.E/M.Tech and Master/Ph.D can apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021. Interested and Eligible candidate can read more details below and can apply online for IIT Guwahati Recruitment.
Starting date: Already Started
Last date: 12/06/2021
|Organization name||Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati|
|Post name||Project Scientist/Project Associate/Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs.22130 – 78970/month|
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Guwahati
- Ph. D in Engineering/Technology/Science or Master’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university preferably in the area of Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Civil/ IT/ Agriculture or equivalent; and
- Three years’ Research and Development experience in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services or Bachelors in engineering or technology
preferably in the area of Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Civil/ IT/ Agriculture with 10 years’ of relevant industrial experience
- Master’s degree in natural or agriculture sciences/MVSc/ Engineering/ Technology preferably in the area of Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Civil/ IT/ Agriculture or equivalent, or Bachelors in engineering or technology preferably in the area of Electronics/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Civil/ IT/ Agriculture or Medicine from a recognized university or equivalent
- Bachelors in any discipline of science/engineering/technology/agriculture from a recognized university or equivalent
- Project Scientist – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Field Assistant – 03 Posts
- Project Scientist – Rs.78970/-
- Project Associate – Rs.37210/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.22130/-
IIT Guwahati Selection Process :
- The shortlisted candidates have to appear in the online interview in Google Meet . Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. The selection committee will decide the suitable candidate after the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear in the online interview along with an application/CV registered at the link and also have to submit photocopies of relevant documents in a single PDF file only at the email address [email protected] by 12 June 2021 and attend the interview on 15 June 2021 (Tuesday) at time: 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM and 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM
Click here for detailed notification.
Click here to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021.