Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore Officials released IIT Indore Non Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification. And this advertisement is for the 30 Registrar, Manager, Deputy Manager, General Manager, Administrative Officer, Placement Officer, Sports Officer, Executive Manager, Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies. Interested Candidates after going through all the requirements can proceed to apply for it before the closing date. Remember while applying for the IIT Indore General Manager Vacancy 2020 it is important for the candidates, to possess all the Qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||08 March 2020|
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
Candidates who completed either their Masters, M.Tech, Ph.D, MBA, Graduation, Post Graduation, Degree, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
According to norms of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore.
IIT Indore Deputy Manager, Manager, and Other Posts Selection Process
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore Officials are going to select the candidates through the performance in the Written Test/ Interview.
Check the Official IIT Indore Non Teaching Jobs 2020 Notification.
How to Apply for IIT Indore Non Teaching Jobs 2020
- Check Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore Official Site @ iiti.ac.in
- From there go to the Recruitment Section
- Now, you will find the advertisement for the Non Teaching Vacancies
- Open and Read the information in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Recheck the total details, you have entered
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.