IIT Indore Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Librarian/Junior Assistant | 24 Posts | Last Date: 08 November 2021
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology Indore invites application form for the post of Deputy Librarian/Workshop Superintendent/Assistant Registrar/Junior Superintendent/Junior Technical Superintendent /Physical Training Instructor/Junior Assistant/Junior Lab Assistant – 24 posts.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Librarian/Workshop Superintendent/Assistant Registrar/Junior Superintendent :
|Job Role||Deputy Librarian/Workshop Superintendent/Assistant Registrar/Junior Superintendent/Junior Technical Superintendent /Physical Training Instructor/Junior Assistant/Junior Lab Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree|
|Last Date||08 November 2021|
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. Experience: 5 years’ experiences as Assistant Librarian (Sr. Scale)/ College librarian (Sr. Scale)
- First Class in M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in manufacturing/ production engineering. Experience: Minimum 7 years of post M.Tech. work experience in the manufacturing/production related field out of which 3 years of work experience should be in a supervisory position in the manufacturing /production related field.
- Masters’ Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record. Experience: 3 years administrative experience in a post carrying Pay Level 8 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- as per 6thCPC) or equivalent
OR 5 years’ experience in pay level 7 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- as per 6thCPC) or equivalent OR 8 years’ experience in pay level 6 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- as per 6thCPC) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Experience: 5 years of experience in relevant area as Junior Assistant in the Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- as per 6th CPC or equivalent.
Junior Technical Superintendent :
- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA. Experience: 5 years’ experience in relevant area in the Grade Pay of Rs 2000 as per 6th CPC or equivalent
Physical Training Instructor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 03 (three) years of coaching experience. OR Master’s Degree in Physical Education with 01 (one) year of coaching experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of Computer Operations. Experience: 02 years of relevant experience.
Junior Lab Assistant :
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in the relevant field with 02 years of relevant experience and Knowledge of computer applications. or Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences of three years duration in relevant field with two years experience.
- Deputy Librarian – 50 Years
- Workshop Superintendent – 50 Years
- Assistant Registrar – 45 Years
- Junior Superintendent – 40 Years
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 40 Years
- Physical Training Instructor – 40 Years
- Junior Assistant – 35 Years
- Junior Lab Assistant – 35 Years
- Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Workshop Superintendent – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Junior Superintendent – 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 04 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 07 Posts
- Junior Lab Assistant – 06 Posts
- Deputy Librarian – Rs.79,800 – 2,11,500/-
- Workshop Superintendent – Rs.79,800 – 2,11,500/-
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.56100 – 1,77500/-
- Junior Superintendent – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Physical Training Instructor – Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.25500 – 81100/-
- Junior Lab Assistant – Rs.25500 – 81100/-
IIT Indore Recruitment Selection Process :
- Only screened-in applicants will be called for written test / trade test/ interview as the case may be. No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Short-listed candidates for written test / interview and finally selected candidates only will be informed individually via e-mail correspondence on their registered e-mail apart from uploading the list of shortlisted/selected candidates on the institute website.
- The Institute shall have the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or any other criteria that it may deem fit.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to Apply IIT Indore Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply through online on or before 08 November 2021 and submit the application form along with required documents through postal on or before 15 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road, Simrol,
Indore – 453552, India.