Food Safety & Standards Authority of India is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. FSSAI has been estd. under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India. It is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety. FSSAI latest.recruitment 2019.
It is headed by a non-executive Chairperson, appointed by the Central Government, either holding or has held the position of not below the rank of Secretary to the Government of India.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to various posts. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Pay Level||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Director (Technical)||10||15|
|4.||Central Food Safety Officer||07||37|
|7.||Junior Assistant Grade – I||04||07|
|10.||Assistant Manager (IT)||07||05|
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Opening for direct recruitment
- Experienced and fresher both can apply.
- Currently, FSSAI has its offices & labs at Delhi NCR [New Delhi & Ghaziabad], Kolkata, Mumbai [City and JNPT], Chennai and Guwahati. All posts are transferrable throughout the country, while, efforts would be made to place you at the location of your choice in the initial appointment.
- REMUNERATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Central government pay scales as per 7th Pay Commission Rates apply. Government GPRA housing and pension under NPS available.
- HOW TO APPLY:
- what are you waiting for? Start applying from 26/03/2019
Deadline: by 14.04.2019
|Short Notification||Click Here|