GAIL Recruitment 2019 – GAIL (India) Ltd notifications for the role of Executive Trainee in Chemical/Instrumentation disciplines through GATE 2019. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of GAIL Recruitment are given below.
GAIL India Recruitment for 27 Executive trainee Vacancy
Recruitment for Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||12 February 2019|
|Last Date||13 March 2019|
Executive Trainee (Chemical):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks from recognized University /Institution.
Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree
course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering
course) are eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 13.03.2019): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules
Discipline wise vacancies: 27 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 12 Posts
GAIL ET Recruitment – Selection Procedure:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2019 Score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid.
How to apply GAIL Recruitment for ET?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date of GAIL website for online submission of application: 12.02.2019
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL: 13.03.2019