SJVN Recruitment 2019. job notifications for 68 vacancies of Executive Trainees in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
SJVN Recruitment 2019: ET
|Job Role||Executive Trainees|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||12 March 2019|
|Last Date||1 April 2019|
SJVN Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Full time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
Full time Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
Full time Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
Full time Regular B. Tech / B. E. in Environment Engineering ,OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institute of India.
Full Time B.E. /B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.
ET (Electronics &Communication):
Full Time B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from a recognized Institute/University of India.
Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University / Institute of India.
CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.
Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR.
Graduate with three years full time Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
MBBS / MD recognized by MCI.
Full time Degree in Engineering (Civil /Mechanical /Electrical) with Full time Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized under Industrial Safety / Factory’s Act.
Note: Result awaited candidates need not apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019): Below 30 Years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules
SJVN Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 68 Posts
- Civil – 15 Posts
- Mechanical – 6 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Environment – 4 Posts
- IT – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 2 Posts
- R&R – 4 Posts
- F&A – 6 Posts
- HR – 6 Posts
- Law – 5 Posts
- Medical – 4 Posts
- Safety – 3 Posts
SJVN Recruitment – ET Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates would be required to undergo an All India Computer Based Test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personnel Interview based on the performance in this test.
- Computer Based Test: The test will be in two parts, Part-I will
consist of 120 multiple-choice questions of the relevant discipline and
Part-II will consist of 30 multiple-choice
questions on Executive Aptitude.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment:
Online mode through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking.
1) Delhi/ NOIDA/Gurugram/ Delhi NCR 2) Himachal Pradesh: Baddi/ Bilaspur/ Hamirpur/ Kangra/ Kullu/ Mandi/ Palampur/ Shimla/ Solan 3) Dehradun 4) Chandigarh/ Mohali.
How to apply SJVN Recruitment 2019 for ET?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 12 March 2019 to 1 April 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 12 March 2019
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 1 April 2019