– WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 –
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has announced its recruitment through GATE 2019. WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE 2019 is for Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) and Assistant Engineer (IT&C). Selection for the WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE will be on the basis of scores of GATE 2019 only. Candidates who are graduates in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics (Combined), Power Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science ca apply for WBSEDCL recruitment through GATE 2019.
Applications will be online and the registration process is yet to start. Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature along with the application form. They are required to pay an application fee through the E-challan of United Bank of India. Candidates have to send the hard copy of the application form after submission along with the requisite documents and the echallan to the WBSEDCL office via ordinary post only. Check the details of the WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE below like eligibility criteria, Important Dates, application procedure, selection process, pay scale and more.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||15,600 – ₹ 39,100|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||7 March 2019|
|Last Date||08 April 2019|
WBSEDCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Valid score in GATE 2019 – Mechanical Engineering (ME) paper, Electrical Engineering (EE) paper, for Computer Science (CS) Paper and obtained a valid score i.e. a score greater than or equal to the qualifying marks fixed for that paper.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined)/ Mechanical Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Power Engineering.
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2018 for the post.
WBSEDCL Recruitment – AE Selection Process:
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 (85%) & Personal Interview.
For all candidates : 400 Rs
₹ 15,600 – ₹ 39,100 & Grade Pay ₹ 5,400
How to apply WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 for AE?
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of WBSEDCL i.e. www.wbsedcl.in at Career [Tab]. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between from 07 March 2019 to 08 April 2019 upto 02:00 PM.
Important dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 07 March 2019
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 08 April 2019