Air India Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019 , Air India, Govt.of India has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Posts.Eligible candidates may apply through Online Mode Application reach on before 25.03.2019
Air India AIESL Recruitment for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||15 March 2019|
|Last Date||25 March 2019|
Air India Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline.
Age Limit: As per it Apprenticeship Rules.
Air India Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 80 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – 20 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Instrumentation – 2 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication – 2 Posts
- Production – 2 Posts
Diploma Apprentice: 60 Posts
- Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication – 10 Posts
- Production – 5 Posts
AIESL Air India Recruitment – Selection Process:
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 15 March 2019 to 25 March 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 15.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25.03.2019