Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a notification on its official website to fulfill 1162 vacancies of AE/Sales Tax Inspector/Asst Professor. Individuals who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form before the last date which is 18-04-2019.
GPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Research Officer, State Tax Inspector, Assistant Professor, Agriculture Officer & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.53,100-2,08,700/-|
|Last Date||14 April 2019|
Gujarat PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Engineer: A Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Postgraduate degree with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized university.OR
- Degree with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized university.
State Tax Inspector: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Assistant Professor: Postgraduate degree in related subject with min 55% marks from a recognized university.
Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle: Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.
Microbiologist/Pathologist/E.N.T. Surgeon/Radiologist/Psychiatrist: Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and Post-Graduate Diploma in related subject from a recognized university.
Agriculture Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Science (Agriculture) from any recognized university.
Police Inspector: Any Graduate from a recognized university.
Gujarat Engineering Service: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Bachelor of Technology (Civil) from a recognized university.
Age limit (As on 18.04.2019):
- Assistant Engineer/Agriculture Officer: Below 35 yrs
- Research Officer: Below 37 yrs
- State Tax Inspector: 20 to 35 yrs
- Assistant Professor/Microbiologist/Pathologist/E.N.T. Surgeon/Radiologist/Psychiatrist: Below 40 yrs
- Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 19 to 35 yrs
- Police Inspector: Below 45 yrs
- Gujarat Engineering Service: 20 to 35 yrs
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC & Female candidates of Gujarat origin.
- 10 years for Female+SC/ST/SEBC candidates
- Others relaxation as per govt rules.
GPSC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 1162 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 306 Posts
- Research Officer – 23 Posts
- State Tax Inspector – 200 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 275 Posts
- Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle – 25 Posts
- Microbiologist – 18 Posts
- Pathologist – 16 Posts
- E.N.T. Surgeon – 24 Posts
- Radiologist – 49 Posts
- Psychiatrist – 27 Posts
- Agriculture Officer – 101 Posts
- Police Inspector – 60 Posts
- Gujarat Engineering Service – 38 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
- Research Officer: Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- State Tax Inspector: Rs.38,090/-
- Assistant Professor/Microbiologist/Pathologist/E.N.T. Surgeon/Radiologist/Psychiatrist: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
- Agriculture Officer: Rs.39,900 – 1,26,600/-
- Gujarat Engineering Service: Rs.53,100 – 2,08,700/-
GPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process contained Written Examination, Physical Srtandard Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Reserved Category/Ex-Servicemen Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking or Card Payment OR Offline mode through SBI Challan.
How to apply GPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 April 2019.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 18th April 2019
|Notification & Apply||Click Here|