NPCIL Recruitment 2019. : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Jobs for the post of Executive Trainee in various disciplines through GATE 2017/2018/2019, Trade Apprentice in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||9 April 2019|
|Last Date||23 April 2019|
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Note: Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/ semester examination during 2019, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply.
Eligible Streams are –
- Mechanical – Mechanical, Production
- Chemical – Chemical
- Electrical – Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics – Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Controls, Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Controls, Instrumentation & Electronics
- Civil – Civil
Age Limit (Age as on 23.04.2019): Below 26 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
NPCIL – Discipline wise vacancies: 200 Posts
- Mechanical – 83 Posts
- Chemical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 45 Posts
- Electronics – 14 Posts
- Instrumentation – 5 Posts
- Civil – 40 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment ET Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Interview. Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2019 will be done by applying ratio of 1:12 and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Scores.
Note: Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018/GATE 2019 scores shall only be eligible. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Unreserved Category – 70%
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD Category – 60%
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for Women, SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL)
Interview Venue: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 9 April 2019 to 30 April 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 9th April 2019
- Closing Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 23rd April 2019.