IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: IDBI Bank announced for 500 Assistant Manager vacancies for different Branches across the country. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IDBI Bank Recruitment for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). Having proficiency in computers.
Age limit (As on 01/03/2019): 21 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
IDBI Bank Recruitment AM Selection process:
- The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- The online test will be objective in nature.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||60|
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates
- Rs.700/- for all others.
Mode of payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi – NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
How to apply IDBI Bank Recruitment for AM?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 April 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration: 04-04-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration: 15.04.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 15.04.2019
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 17 May 2019