DDA Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Job notifications for Assistant Executive Engineer in various disciplines through GATE 2019 Score. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
DDA Recruitment 2019:
DDA AEE Recruitment for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE):
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||10 April 2019|
|Last Date||9 May 2019|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution.
Age limit (As on 15.02.2019): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC-NCL, 15 years for SC/ST)
Discipline wise vacancies: 23 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 20 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – 3 Posts
DDA Recruitment AEE – Selection Process:
- Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria, appeared/qualified the GATE 2019 examination and registered with DDA for recruitment to the AEE posts, will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their GATE Score.
- The weightage of GATE Score will be 85% and interview will be 15%.
- Shortlisted candidates who are successful in the GATE 2019 examination shall be called to appear before the interview board wherever prescribed along with original documents.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for Female candidates and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc.
How to apply DDA Recruitment 2019 for AEE?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for AEE Vacancy in online through DDA website (www.dda.org.in) from 10 April 2019 to 9 May 2019.