Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Indian Army announced Technical Graduate Course (TGC-130) & 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES-42), The detailed eligibility and application process for Join Indian Army are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment for Technical Graduate Course(TGC-130)
|Job Role||PC Officers|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 May 2019|
Join Indian Army Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Note: The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Eligible Engineering discipline & Eligible Streams:
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream|
Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural|
Engineering ), Structural Engineering
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
Engineering, Electrical Engineering|
(Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering|
& Communication/ Satellite
& Telecommunication Engineering,|
Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics &
Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
Engineering, Metallurgy & Material|
Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering,
Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science,
Metallurgy and Explosives
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation Technology|
Age Limit (As on 01 Jan 2020): 20 to 27 years. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive).
Join Indian Army Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 40 Posts
- Civil – 10 Posts
- Architecture – 1 Post
- Mechanical – 6 Posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics – 6 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 8 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics &
Comn/ Satellite Communication
– 5 Posts
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 1 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation – 1 Post
- Micro Electronics and Microwave – 1 Post
Join Indian Army Recruitment Officers Selection Process:
- Short listing of Applications – Based on the percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for MSc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture)
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
- This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Selection Centre: Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab)
How to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Officers vacancy through online latest by 9 May 2019.