UPSC CAPF 2019 details:
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2019|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandants|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||24 April 2019|
|Last Date||20 May 2019|
Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
81 cm (unexpanded)|
(with 5 cm minimum expansion)
|Weight||50 kg.||46 kg.|
Age limit (As on 01.08.2019): 20 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CAPF – List of vacancies: 323 Posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 100 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 108 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – 28 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) – 21 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 66 Posts
UPSC CAPF Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Marks|
|General Ability and Intelligence||250|
|General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200|
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master /RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF 2019 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 24 April 2019 to 20 May 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th May 2019
- Payment of Application Fee through Online mode (Debit/Credit Card /Internet Banking): 20th May 2019
- Payment of Application Fee through Offline mode (Pay-by-Cash): 19th May 2019
- Date of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam: 18th August 2019 (Sunday).