Canfin Homes Recruitment 2019 – Can Fin Homes Ltd announced notifications for 100 vacancies of Junior Officers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Canfin Homes Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 May 2019|
Can Fin Homes Junior Officers Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry /
computer applications is preferred.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch
\ for which he/she applies.
- He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited. Others need not apply
Age limit (As on 01/06/2019): 21 to 30 years (No Age Relaxations in upper age limit)
Contract Period: The contract shall be initially for a fixed term of one year only. The same may be extended for a further 2 years at the sole discretion of the Company. The candidates may request renewal of contract after expiry of first year.
Canfin Homes Ltd – Junior Officers Selection Procedure:
The candidates will be shortlisted based on academic qualification score & experience in the relevant field and called for the written test. Candidates who cleared the written test will be called for Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through any of the Commercial Bank to the credit of “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –OD No. 2636261000147, Canara Bank, Prime Corporate Branch, Bangalore (IFSC Code No. CNRB0002636) through NEFT/Internet banking.
How to apply Canfin Homes Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 18 May 2019-5 P.M.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date of submission of Online Application: 8 May 2019
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 18 May 2019