Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot License (SSA), General Duty (SSA), Technical Engineering & Electrical) and Law for 01-2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Commandant:
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||24 May 2019|
|Last Date||4 June 2019|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA):
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination.
Note: Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Height (Men) – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Height (Women) – Minimum height is 152 cms.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates
- Law Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type.
- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for AC?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for these positions online from 24 May 2019 to 4 June 2019.