SAIL Management Trainee Notification 2019 @ sail.co.in is notified. Apparently, those candidates, who finished their Degree in Engineering from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification, can go ahead and check the remaining details. And then if they are having all the requirements properly. They can go ahead to submit the filled SAIL Management Trainee Online Application Form 2019. All the details related to the SAIL Careers 2019 are shared through this post.
SAIL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Technical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 June 2019|
SAIL Vacancy for Management Trainee-Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining. (For SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates 55%)
- The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/ full time course from Universities / Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
Age Limit(As on 14.06.2019): 18-28 years.Relaxation as per govt policy
SAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019-Eligible GATE Papers:
SAIL will be recruiting Management Trainees (Technical) in the following 6 engineering disciplines from GATE 2019. For Management Trainee (Technical) posts in SAIL, candidates having degree in related disciplines as per relevant GATE paper given below can apply against the respective discipline.
|Discipline||GATE 2019 Code||Total Posts|
SAIL MT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Candidates who apply for SAIL, will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the relevant GATE-2019 examination paper and as per the Company’s requirement.
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through Careers Page website of SAIL.
- Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
- From among those who qualify in the GATE-2019 paper, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview in the ratio of 1:12 for each discipline, category wise, in order of merit. In case two or more candidates are placed on the same cut-off point in the final merit list, the offer letter will be issued to the candidate having higher marks in the written test. In case, there is a tie in the written test marks also, the candidate with higher marks in eligibility qualification (Degree in Engineering) will be selected.
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25 May 2019 to 14 June 2019.
- Starting date for Submitting online application: 25 May 2019
- Closing date for Submitting online application: 14 June 2019