Engineers India Limited (EIL) MT Recruitment- EIL isa Navratna Public Sector Company. It is India’s leading Total Solutions Engineering Consultancy organization executing projects on Conventional & LumpSum Turnkey basis. For the year 2019, EIL invites bright, young, energetic and ambitious Engineering Graduates to join its team of world class professionals as Management Trainees. A total of 67 vacancies are available for the job of Management trainees. Candidates seeking for the job of Management Trainees in EIL can apply if they have taken the GATE test and they clear the minimum eligibility criteria that is required. Candidates can check all the details mentioned below and can apply for the recruitment process from the link given below.
EIL Recruitment 2019:
EIL Recruitment for Management Trainee(MT)
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 June 2019|
Engineers India Ltd Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period from Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/appropriate statutory authority..
- General – Below 25 years
- OBC (NonCreamy Layer) – Below 28 years
- SC/ ST – Below 30 years
- PWD(General) – 35 years; PWD (OBC-NCL) – 38 years; PWD (SC/ ST) – 40 years
Discipline wise vacancies: 79 Posts
- Management Trainee (Civil) – 16 Posts
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 36 Posts
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – 10 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 9 Posts
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation) – 8 Posts
- During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs.35,000/-
- On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-. They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year.
EIL Recruitment Selection process – MT through GATE 2019:
The recruitment process shall be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2018 followed by Interview.Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 Score will be required to appear for an interview and the intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id.
|Engineering Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2019 paper||Corresponding GATE-2019 Code|
How to apply for EIL Recruitment 2019 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 31 May 2019 to 20 June 2019
- Commencement of Online Registration: 31 May 2019
- Last date of Online Registration: 20 June 2019