Southern Railway has invited applications for Executive Assistant/DEO & Digital Office Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 30 June 2019.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
Southern Railway Recruitment for Executive Assistants, Data Entry Operators & Digital Office Assistants:
|Job Role||Executive Assistants, Data Entry Operators & Digital Office Assistants|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 June 2019|
- BCA/B.Sc Computer Science/IT (OR) Degree in any discipline plus Microsoft Office Specialist Certification in MS Office 2010 or later version.
Age Limit(as on 1.1.2019): 18 to 28 years
Age Relaxation for Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- Persons with disabilities: 10 years
Number of Vacancies(Community Wise):
- UR-48 Posts
- OBC-26 Posts
- SC-14 Posts
- ST-7 Posts
Selection Process of Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the Written Test and Interview.
Southern Railway Written Test:
- The written test consists of 100 objective types of questions in English.
- The duration of the written test is 90 minutes.
- One mark will be deducted for every 3 wrong answers.
- Question will be asked in the knowledge of Computers, English, Basic Quantitative Skill & General Knowledge.
- For UR/OBC candidates-Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Economically Backward/Minority-Rs.250/-
Note: After the screening test Rs.400/- will be refunded for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.250/- will be refunded for SC/ST/PWD/Women/Economically Backward/Minority Candidates. No refund will be given to the candidates who do not appear in screening test.
How to apply Southern Railway Recruitment 2019?
Application is submitted online through the official website of Southern Railway. The application must be submitted on or before 30 June 2019(5 PM).