AAICLAS Recruitment 2019 to fill in 419 vacant positions. The PSU organization invites applications for 419 Security Screener Posts from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These vacancies are in AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited, New Delhi on Contract Basis.
The job applications for AAICLAS Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 09 Dec 2019.
Security Administrator in New Delhi – Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019
|AAI Jobs 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Security Screener|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||419 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||45 Years.|
|Salary||25000 – 30000(permonth)|
|Last DateTo Apply||09-12-2019|
Qualification in Details:
1. Security Screener
a. Surat 16
b. Bhopal 16
c. Ahmedabad 67
d. Kolkata 73
e. Goa 50
f. Srinagar 7
g. Chennai 114
h. Calicut 30
i. Jaipur 25
j. Lucknow 21
2. Educational Qualifications:
a) Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (13 days) Certificate: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (13 days) Certificate. Preferable: i. BCAS Certified Screener (Valid Certification) ii. BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid certification) iii. Passport issued within last five years
b) Candidates without BCAS Basic AVSEC (13 days) Certificate: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. Preferable: i) NCC ‘B’/ ‘C’ Certificate ii) Proficiency in fire fighting iii) Knowledge in Industrial security iv) Knowledge in disaster management v) Knowledge of unarmed combat vi) Legal Knowledge vii) Armed forces/Police back grounds viii) Diploma/Certification course in Computers ix) Passport issued within last five years; In case of Ex-Servicemen- who are graduates, having a service record of minimum 15 years in the armed forces and who have been honorably discharged from the services during the preceding two years, age relaxation will be given as per rules.
3. Salary : Rs.25000/- to Rs.30000/- per month (including Basic AVSEC and Screener Allowance/ ILBHS Allowance) plus other allowances & benefits such OTA, Night Shift Allowance, Uniform, Stitching etc.
Candidates are also required submit along with application an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd.”, payable at NEW DELHI, as nonrefundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female candidates). Please mention your Full Name, date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
The Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003
1. The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three / one /one years subject to their Medical Fitness, prescribed for the position. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension of two years at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
2. Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
3. For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
4. Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three / one years. (a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance. (b) The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India. (c) The Contract could be terminated in case the candidate is unable to qualify the requisite examinations conducted by Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) within prescribed time limit and only 3 attempts will be permitted to qualify requisite examinations. In other words, the passing of requisite examinations within the prescribed limit conducted by BCAS is mandatory condition for continuation of Contract.
5. Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of 3 years and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of 3 years. On completion of successful contract engagement for three / one years the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the candidates. In case of failure of Bond Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the ‘Security Deposit’ will not be released and will be forfeited
6. The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 15th November 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
1. AVSEC Candidates Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for interview and the date of Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later.
2. Non-AVSEC Candidates Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post, will have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) which requires running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates. A relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in PET. This is also an elimination round which takes the candidates to the next level. Candidates who qualify in the PET would be required to undergo a Written Test on the same day. Those who qualify in the Written Test and fall within the zone of reservation will be subjected to a personal interview. There will be no negative marking in the written examination. Merit will be prepared based on the marks acquired in Written Test and Interview. The date of PET/ Written Test / Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be announced later.
Application from And Notification : Click Here