For 26 Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Posts, Air India Officials released advertisement. Check out Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2019 Notification. And then apply for the Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Vacancy 2019 if you are eligible. The Posting will be in Hyderabad and Mumbai. Now, we request all the interested candidates, to check out the total information about the Latest Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Notification 2019. And then proceed to apply for it in the prescribed manner.
Based on the details given in the Official Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2019 Notification, 20th August 2019 is the deadline. Applications for the Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Openings 2019 must be submitted in Online Mode. While applying for the Latest Air India Jobs 2019, candidates must possess all the Qualifications correctly. If not all such applications will be rejected.
|Organization Name||Air India|
|Position Name||Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer|
|Starting Date||1st August 2019|
|Closing Date||20th August 2019|
|Category||Govt Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Hyderabad|
Apparently, those candidates who have finished their B.E or B.Tech from any recognized institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification can go ahead and apply for the Latest Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2019.
Applications will be considered from candidates with maximum age up to 30 Years.
Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Selection Process
Well, the Air India Officials are conducting the Written Test and Personal interview to hire the eligible candidates for Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Position.
For the selected and posted candidates the salary will be Rs.25,000/- Per Month. And after completion of training, it will be Rs.50,200/- per month.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2019
- Check the official site of Air India at airindia.in
- Then check for the Careers section
- Over there you will find the notification for Latest Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Contractual Vacancies
- Go through the details
- If eligible, fill the Online Application Form
- Pay the application, if required.
- Recheck total details.
- And then submit the application form before the final date.
Air India Trainee Flight Sim
Air India Recruitment for Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer:
|Job Role||Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Hyderabad|
|Last Date||20 August 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science from a recognized University / Institution with minimum 60% marks for General Candidates and 55% marks for SC / ST / OBC candidates. In case of Ex-Servicemen, Army Degree submitted by them will be considered only if it is certified to be equivalent to B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science
- Ability to Read, Write and Speak fluent English. Knowledge of Hindi / Local Language
will be an added advantage.
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019): Maximum 30 years
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Ex-Servicemen will be eligible for age relaxation as per Rules.
During the training, the candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.25,000/-.On completion of training successfully, they will be designated as Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer and shall be paid Rs.50,200/- per month (CTC-Inclusive of Employer’s Contribution towards PF, which will be applicable after one year of service).
Post wise Vacancies:
- For SC: 03 posts
- For ST: 01 post
- For OBC: 07 posts
- For EWS: 02 posts
- For GEN: 13 posts
- For General: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates: No Fees
Fees must be paid in demand draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED payable at Hyderabad
The selection process is based on the written test and personal interview.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the official website career page on or before 20 August 2019.
ulator Maintenance Engineer Online Application 2019 & Notification
|Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Jobs 2019 Notification||Click HERE|
|Air India Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Online Application Form 2019||Click HERE|