Air India Trainee Controller Jobs 2019 Notification is released. And through this advertisement, the Air India Officials are inviting the eligible candidates to apply for the Trainee Controller Position. Now, the interested job searchers across the country can go ahead and apply for the Latest Air India Trainee Controller Vacancy 2019. Apparently, the aspirants who completed their B.E/B.Tech or Masters or Post Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Without having all the qualifications correctly, no application for the Latest Air India Trainee Controller Openings 2019 will be considered.
Air India Recruitment for Trainee Controllers:
|Job Role||Trainee Controllers|
|Last Date||18 September 2019|
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with a percentile of 70 and above in GATE 2019 OR
- Masters in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60% Marks in aggregate.
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019):
- General – 28 years
- SC/ST-33 years
- OBC-31 years
Community wise Vacancies:
- General: 22 posts
- SC: 09 posts
- ST: 07 posts
- OBC: 14 posts
- EWS*: 08 posts
The selection will be based on the written test, verification of documents/testimonials and Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 18 September 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Start Date for submission of Online Application: 04.09.2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 18.09.2019
- The tentative schedule of Written Test: September/October 2019