BECIL Recruitment 2019 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invited applications from eligible candidates for monitoring of Television Channels in different regional languages. Selection will be based on skill test and interview to be held in Delhi and selected candidates would be engaged on contract basis through BECIL in EMMC in New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2019:
BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Monitor:
|Qualification||Any Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||14 August 2019|
- Graduate and proficiency in Computer and Knowledge (proficiency) of Language Concerned, apart from either English and/OR Hindi with at least one year experience in the field of Media / News.
- PG Diploma in Journalism/Bachelor in Journalism/Mass Communication.
Age Limit: Upto 65 years
No Of Vacancies:
- English: 20 posts
- Hindi: 04 posts
- Marathi: 01 post
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
- By cash (or)
- Demand Draft has drawn in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi
The selection process is based on the skill test and interview.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and submit in the following address along with following self-attested copies on or before 14 August 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
Self Attested Copies:
- Educational/ experience certificates,
- Two passport size photograph,
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card and
- Non-refundable registration fee