BPCL Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on BPCL Recruitment 2019-20 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on BPCL Recruitment 19 August 2019 are for the benefit of the jobseekers and aspirants looking for jobs with BPCL. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through BPCL Recruitment 2019-20.
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|Last date||28 August 2019|
OMPL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- The respective disciplines are Mechanical Engineering ,Instrumentation Engineering. and civil Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
- The respective disciplines are Mechanical Engineering
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.25,000/Month
- For Technician Apprenticeship: Rs.18,000/Month
Discipline wise vacancies:
Graduate Apprentice: 113 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 1 post
- Mechanical Engineering – 71 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 42
Technician Apprentice: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 35 Posts
- The first stage of short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test.
- The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test followed by verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by OMPL etc.
- The written test will comprise of 50 objective questions with Multiple Choice from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks with 90 minutes duration.
- All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be in English.
Examination Centre: Mangalore
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 23 August 2019.