The officials of the Cabinet Secretariat released the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2019 for 29 Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification (Group B – Non-Gazetted). Through that Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2019 Notification under the Advt No-03/19, the offline applications are accepted from 30th September 2019. Candidates, who is domiciled in any of the seven Northern Eastern states of India by regional direct recruitment on a language basis, in Government Of India organizations.
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Post Name||Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification (Group B – Non-Gazetted)|
|Total Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th September 2019|
|Closing Date||12th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post & Language Wise Vacancy Details
Applying candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized University or Institution as on 12th November 2019.
Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 12th November 2019.
Age Relaxation – Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy
Pay Scale Information
The Deputy Field Officer (GD) carries an initial pay of INR 44900 in Level 7 in the pay matrix as per the Central Civil Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 plus other allowances as admissible to the Central Government Employees of equivalent grade. And a special allowance of 20% of the basic pay will also be provided.
Selection Process For Cabinet Secretariat DFO Openings 2019
The officials of the Cabinet Secretariat will hire candidates for the Deputy Field Officer (GD) Classification (Group B – Non-Gazetted) post based on the below-mentioned rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
How To Submit Cabinet Secretariat DFO Application Form 2019 Offline?
- Candidates who are about to apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy must and should have to check the Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2019 Notification from the link given below.
- Read all the instructions and then download the application form.
- All the applying candidates should send their Cabinet Secretariat DFO Application Form 2019 in the prescribed format.
- The application forms which are not in the prescribed format will be rejected.
- The form should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters only. The format may be photocopied/ typed on A-4 size paper.
- Candidates should use either Black ink or Blue ink for filling up the application.
- The SC/ ST/ OBC certificate is required to be furnished as per the specimen annexed.
- Format of certificate for availing age relaxation by candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category is annexed.
- Submission of SC/ ST/ OBC certificate in any other format will not be accepted.
- Further, candidates must clearly superscribe the envelope containing the Cabinet Secretariat Application Form 2019 as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Deputy Field Officer (GD) (name of the language(s)) and addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi- 110003”. The application should be despatched under an ordinary post.
- Remember that your application is sent on or before the last date that is 12th November 2019.
Cabinet Secretariat Jobs 2019 Notification & Application Form: Click Here