Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 information is shared in this post. For 121 Short Service Commission Course (SSC (Naval Armament Inspection Cadre, ATC, Pilot, Logistics, IT, General Service, PC Education)) Vacancies, the new Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is released. From 18th May 2019 to 29th May 2019 interested and eligible, contenders can go ahead and apply for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019. Applications for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019, have to be submitted in the Online Mode. Because no other means of applications will be accepted. All the details about the Indian Navy Short Service Commission Notification 2019 are provided in this post. Before, applying for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019, please check all the information clearly. And then proceed to apply for it, before the closing date.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – 121 Pilot, GS, Observer, and Other Posts
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Course (SSC (Naval Armament Inspection Cadre, ATC, Pilot, Logistics, IT, General Service, PC Education))|
|Starting Date||18th May 2019|
|Closing Date||29th May 2019|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Medical Test, Merit List|
|Job Location||Across India|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||8|
|SSC Pilot (MR)||3|
|SSC Pilot (Other than MR)||5|
|SSC X (IT)||15|
|SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||24|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||24|
As per the information in the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification, an individual has to complete their B.E, B.Tech, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, B.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Indian Navy SSC interview
- Candidates will be issued call up for SSB interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 2019 to August 2019 at Bangalore for pilot entry, SSB interviews for NAIC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for ATC candidates
- The total duration of SSB interviews is 5-days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days)
Stage I Tests
- Consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre
Stage II Tests
- Consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview
- Successful candidates will undergo medicals examination (approx. 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation medical exam
As per the Norms of the Organization
As per the norms of the organization
Please check the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019
- Check the Official site of the Indian Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in
- From the home page, navigate to the Notification Section
- Look for the SSC Posts
- Open it and go through the details.
- If you are eligible, click on Apply Online Option
- Fill out all the details.
- Finally, recheck
- And then submit it before the final date.