CMTI Bangalore Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Apply for 40 Apprentice Vacancies, that are released by the Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Officials. Starting from 1st May 2019 to 10th May 2019, interested candidates, after checking all the information can apply for this CMTI Bangalore Apprentice Recruitment 2019, before the closing date. Remember it is very important for the aspirants, to have had all the Qualifications that are stated in the advertisement. Applications for the CMTI Bangalore Apprentice Recruitment 2019 have to be submitted in the Online Mode. No Other means of Applications will be accepted. The job location for the hired candidates, will be in the Karnataka. Also, the Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Officials are also offering monthly stipend for the hired candidates. From the below sections of this post. Check out the total details clearly.
|CMTI Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Education Requirement||BTech/B.E, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.3542- Rs.4984 Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||2019-05-10|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: Graduate (Engg./ Tech.) and Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship training
Mechanical Engineering: Graduate(10), Technical(12)
Electronics and Communications Engineering: Graduate(8), Technical(6)
Computer Science and Engineering: Graduate(2), Technical(2).
3. Stipend: Candidates selected for Apprenticeship will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.4,984/- (Four Thousand Nine Hundred & Eighty Four Rupees Only) for Graduate Apprentices and Rs.3,542/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred & Forty Two Rupees Only) for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, as per the rates prescribed in Gazette of India: Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, sub-section (i) vide Notification No. G.S.R. 910(E) dated 19th December 2014.
4. Eligibility: Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2016 having secured minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exams and, not taken any training as part of apprenticeship programme, not completed post graduation in Engineering (e.g. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA), not have any work experience of one year or more, shall have standard of fitness as prescribed in the clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
General Instructions for Candidates
1. Candidates have to enrol themselves at www.mhrdnats.gov.in by providing required details and uploading the required documents. Selected Apprentices can join CMTI as Apprentices only after getting approval from the BOAT.
2. For enrolment Candidates should have a valid email id, contact mobile number, Govt. ID (any one of Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or PAN card) , Aadhaar Card, Passport Size photograph (jpeg format less than 200kB), bank account details.
3. Web portal is being operated by MHRD, Government of India. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the web portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by CMTI.
4. Indian Nationals only need to apply.
5. The Institute reserves the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria to call for Interview and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidates who fulfil the minimum requirement.
6. Any amendments/updates and list of the selected candidates will be hosted online in our website www.cmtiindia.net only. Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same regularly.
7. No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from the candidates about the Apprenticeship.
8. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to applicants for attending document verification/ selection/ joining process. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay, if required, during this process.
10. The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. ‘If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
Shortlisted candidates must submit a set of hard copies of the above documents and produce Original Documents/ Certificates for verification, at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for the selection process/ interview.
a. Interested candidates should enrol themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
b. After successful enrolment, the Candidates will be provided with a student enrolment number.
c.Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site and select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” for undergoing apprenticeship training with CMTI. This is compulsory. If the candidate doesn’t select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” their applications cannot be processed further.
d. Last date of enrolment through mhrd web portal: May 10, 2019.
e. Scanned copies of duly filled application in the enclosed format and self attested photocopy of all documents uploaded in the above web portal, should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
f. Last date for sending Application & documents through e-mail: May 15, 2019.