WBPDCL Recruitment 2019
WBPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 60 Technician Apprentice Posts in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited by WBPDCL – West Bengal Power Development Corporation from 15 Mar 2019 to 01 Apr 2019 for 60 vacancies.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation|
|Position Name||Technician Apprentice|
|Starting date||15th March 2019|
|Closing Date||1st April 2019|
|Selection Process||Interview and Medical Examination|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBPDCL Central Electronics Ltd Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
(Graduate in Engineering) – Candidate
should have Graduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering /
Electronics & Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering) – Candidate should have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Relevant Disciplines are –
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2018): Below 24 years
WBPDCL Recruitment – GE Selection Process:
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Begin by going to the official site of the West Bengal Power Development Corporation at wbpdcl.co.in
- From there, go to the Recruitment Section
- Over there, you will find the WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
- open it and read the total information in it
- And then if you are eligible, click on apply online
- Fill the application form
- Recheck the total information and submit it.
Important dates to remember:
- Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications: 15th March 2019
- Last date for Online Submission of Application Form: 1st April 2019