HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notifications for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices. The HAL requires B.E/B.Tech and diploma candidates in the year of 2017, 2018 and 2019. It is a one-year training program. During the period of training, the stipend will be paid to the candidates. Eligible candidates apply for the post within the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Details:
HAL Recruitment for Graduate and Diploma Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate and Diploma Apprentices|
|Training Period||One year|
|Last Date||10 July – 20 July 2019|
- Degree- Candidate passing B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science/IT Engineering Branches in the year 2017,2018, and 2019 from a recognized Institute.
- Diploma- Candidate passing Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil,
Instrumentation, Computer Science/IT Engineering Branches and Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice in the year 2017,2018, and 2019 from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years.
- 5 years to SC/ST
- 3 years to OBC Candidates
- 10 years to PH candidates in respective categories would be admissible
- Degree Apprentice: Rs. 4984/Month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.3542Month
Selection will be based on the merit of marks in B.E/B.Tech and Diploma
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 10 July 2019 to 20 July 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group : Click Here