IREL Recruitment 2019.: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has invited applications for the post of Management Trainee, Officer and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 April 2019.
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||23 March 2019|
|Last Date||12 April 2019|
IREL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Management Trainee (Technical):
- B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR
- 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Mineral)
from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with
aggregate marks of all semesters/years.
Engineering/Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical &|
Production Engineering/Production Engineering/Production Engineering &
Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering
Engineering, Electrical Machine, Power Systems& High|
Voltage Engineering, Electrical
Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical & Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics
Management Trainees (Finance):
- Qualified CA/CMA. OR
- B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60% marks.
Note: The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester and awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 31.12.2018): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
IREL Recruitment – MT Selection Procedure:
The IREL Management Trainee Recruitment selection process based on Written Examination & Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- The written examination will be held for a duration of 2 Hours consisting of two Papers.
- Paper-I (Aptitude Related) will consist of 50 Objective type questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English
- Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 50 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- For UR/EWSs/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 25 Marks in each paper
- For SC/ST & PWD candidates: 23 Marks in Aptitude related paper and 22 Marks in Professional (Discipline related paper).
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fees for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and Women candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati.
How to apply IREL Recruitment 2019 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 23 March 2019 to 12 April 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 23.03.2019
- Closing date for Online Submission of Applications: 12.04.2019
- Date of downloading of Admit Cards: 06.06.2019 onwards
- Date of Written Examination: 16.06.2019 (Tentative)
- Date of Interview: Will be intimated later