FCI Recruitment 2019 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) Job notifications for 4103 posts of Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist & Assistant in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FCI Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist, Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.11,100-29,950/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||28 February 2019|
|Last Date||25 March 2019|
FCI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Steno. Grade- II:
- Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Proficiency in English.
- One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Graduation or equivalent.
- 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
Assistant (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
Assistant (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or
- B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science.
- B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- Proficiency in use of computers.
Assistant (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Junior Engineer/Assistant (Hindi): Below 28 years
- Steno Grade-II/Typist: Below 25 years
- Assistant Gr-III: Below 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST).
- Others as per Govt rules.
FCI Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 4103 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 117 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – 72 Posts
- Steno Grade-II – 76 Posts
- Assistant Gr-II (Hindi) – 45 Posts
- Typist (Hindi) – 39 Posts
- Assistant Gr.-III (General) – 757 Posts
- Assistant_Gr-III (Accounts) – 509 Posts
- Assistant_Gr-III (Technical) – 720 Posts
- Assistant Gr.-III (Depot) – 1771 Posts
- Junior Engineer: Rs.11,100-29,950/-
- Steno Grade-II/Assistant Gr-II: Rs.9,900-25,530/-
- Typist/Assistant Gr-III: Rs.9,300-22,940/-
FCI Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process of FCI Recruitment will be based on written examination.
- The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
- For Steno/Typist Posts, The final merit will be decided on the basis of marks secured in written test, subject to qualifying the Skill Test.
- The Online test and skill test (wherever applicable) shall be followed by document verification.
Scheme of Examination – Phase-I:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
Application Fee: of Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates).
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI.
How to apply FCI Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 23 February 2019 to 25 March 2019.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 23.02.2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 25.03.2019
- Payment of Application fees: 23.02.2019 to 25.03.2019
- Availability of Admit Cards on website for download: 15 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Online Test: Tentatively in the month of March/April/May 2019.